Conditions of access
We have the opportunity to organise an event using the Covid Check Certificate to guarantee the safety of all.
In concrete terms, this means that to enter the Immorun Luxembourg, each participant will have to present : 1 VALID COVID CHECK CERTIFICATE & 1 PIECE OF IDENTIFICATION
What is a Covid Check Certificate ?
The Covid Check Certificate certifies that you are 'negative' for Covid-19, that you do not pose a risk to the rest of the public and that you will not contaminate anyone on site. This Covid Check Certificate is personal and is displayed via a QR-Code.
Conditions for a valid Covid Check Certificate
1. EITHER HAVE HAD A PCR TEST WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT WITHIN THE LAST 48 HOURS
Any resident with a national identification number who is currently living in Luxembourg can make an appointment for a free COVID-19 PCR test in any LST drive-in station at their own convenience.
▶ Where to get tested? Check the official website.
2. OR HAVE HAD AN ANTIGENIC TEST IN A PHARMACY WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT LESS THAN 24 HOURS OLD
▶ Where to get tested? There is no list of pharmacies that organise antigen tests. Ask at your local pharmacy.
We do not organise PCR or antigenic testing on site.
3. OR BE FULLY VACCINATED
You are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the second injection of a 2-dose vaccine or the injection of a 1-dose vaccine.
4. HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF RECOVERY FROM COVID-19
This certificate shows that you have been cured of Covid-19 after a previous positive test that is more than 10 days and less than 6 months old.
- Self-tests are not valid.
- If your PCR or antigenic test result is positive => Do not come, you will not be able to enter.
- If you don't have a valid CST => Don't come, you won't be able to enter.
- If you are in quarantine following a return from a red zone => Don't come and do your quarantine.
- If you feel unwell and have symptoms of Covid-19 => (re)test => Positive test => Do not come.
How to get your Covid Check Certificate ?
For people with a smartphone: download the CovidSafeBE app from CovidCheck.lu or via the store of your smartphone. Activation of this application requires a connection to eHealth or Itsme. Tip: do not do it the day before.
For people without a smartphone: the Covid Check Certificate can be downloaded online in PDF format and then printed out, via guichet.public.lu.